There are three vendor areas to choose from. Please review the information below for the area you feel most suits your products. Keep in mind that visitors’ cars are often far away and they have arrived at the show by wagon ride or on foot. Ideally, items would be easily carried for some distance.
The Outdoor Mall
The Outdoor Mall is one of the most popular attractions at the Elmira Maple Syrup Festival. The main street in Elmira is closed to traffic and we have enough space for approximately 150 vendors to sell their products. The more popular items for sale are maple syrup, crafts and food. As the Mall is outdoors, vendors must be prepared for all weather conditions.
The Outdoor Mall runs on Festival Day from 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Booth size is 10’ wide x 10’ deep, you may rent more than one space.
- Applications are mailed to past vendors in the fall and have a deadline of January 31 to be returned. New vendors may request an application by email email@example.com.
- Food vendors are asked to read the 2018 EMSF Inspection information
The Toy Show & Sale
The Toy Show & Sale is held indoors at Lion’s Hall. This venue attracts thousands of visitors interested in toy collections annually. There are normally about 40 vendors, who display their collections and/or sell a large variety of toys, banks, games, books, dolls, etc.
The Toy Show & Sale runs on Festival Day
from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Saturday and on the Friday evening prior
from 6:30 p.m.– 9:30 p.m.
- Vendors rent space by tables, which are 8’ long.
- Applications have a deadline of February 28 to be returned. New vendors may request an application from Doug by email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Antiques, Collectibles & Crafts Market at NEW Indoor Location
The Crafts and Collectibles Market will held indoors at the Elmira District Secondary School located at 4 University Ave. W., (facing Arthur St. & across the street from arena).
The Antiques, Collectibles, & Crafts Market runs on
Festival Day from 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. and on the
Friday evening prior from 6 p.m.– 9 p.m.
- Antiques and collectibles booth space is approximately 224 sq. ft. or 16’ wide x 14’ deep. All items displayed for sale must be circa 1950, or collectibles of value.
- Crafts booth size is 10’ wide x 8’ deep and items sold must be handmade.
- Electricity is available upon request.
- Applications are mailed to past vendors in the fall and have a deadline of March 7 to be returned. New vendors may request an application by email: email@example.com